Saturday, March 17, 2012

Somewhere Tropical

I think I need a vacation. I cant get the beach off my mind. Last night I researched houses in Encinitas, CA(a suburb of San Diego). My favorite house was 3,000,000 and some odd thousands of dollars. On the beach, with an outdoor fireplace. The only problem? I don't think I will ever see that much money in my life. I could swing something closer to $120,000. I would also be far, far away from my family if I moved to California. So maybe a vacaton is in order. Me and my husband went to Jamaica 3 years ago. It. was. awesome. We drank fancy drinks on the beach, lounged in hammocks, and swam with dolphins. Only thing is I don't think we could afford that trip right now. I don't know if anyone else is planning a vacation this summer but if you have looked up plane tickets..................the prices are outrageous. I would love to just go to even Florida, or New Orleans. Tickets for me and husband would cost somewhere around $600-800. We will probably just end up not going on vacation. I wish I could figure out a cheap way to get somewhere with palm trees. I feel like we really need to get away.
Is it not a beautiful house?

No comments:

Post a Comment